Looking for a great way to support Heartland Alliance? Fundraise for us! We have everything you need to get started.
Our individual fundraisers play a vital role in our efforts to improve the lives of those most vulnerable among us and help ensure they can participate, prosper and reach their full potential.
You can fundraise on your own or with friends, family or a group, and we can help. There is no limit to how you can get involved:
- Celebrate a Special Occasion –Make your milestones even more special by dedicating your birthday, wedding, anniversary, or birth of a child to Heartland Alliance.
- Take on a Challenge – Running in a marathon or triathlon, cycling, or speed walking? Choose to run for Heartland Alliance.
- Fundraise at work or school – Engage your fellow colleagues or students by holding a fundraiser at your workplace or school.
- Organize your club or group – Activate your community or school to support our mission by holding your own event, such as a pool party, dinner, silent auction, concert, or bake sale.
- Give as you Shop – Raise funds as you shop on Goodshop Give, Amazon Smile, or the Heartland Alliance Gift Catalog.
- Request a talk – Are you looking for interesting speakers for a meeting or event? Contact us to learn more about having one of our Heartland Alliance Equity and Opportunity for All experts speak about a wide range of topics that will give your group or company a new perspective on the issues our communities are facing and how they can be part of the solutions.
Keep us updated via Facebook and Twitter and tell all your friends, family and colleagues.